Saturday 20 December 2014

Bushy Brows

If Cara can do it, so can I.
Ok, so maybe I don't have the long blonde hair or the tiny skinny figure but if there is one thing I've learnt from her is that it's time to embrace my brows. No longer will I pluck the caterpillars (well I will when they start blocking my vision) or suffer at the hands of a random women armed with hot wax. If I'm honest it's a blessing that big brows have come back in - no women should have thin lines above her eyes.


It's quite easy to get eyebrows like Cara. Not all of us are lucky enough to be born with perfect eyebrows so we have to fake it a bit. It is best to go to a professional to get the perfect shape; a DIY job for shaping your eyebrows is not a good idea. Brow kits are literally my saviour as I have no idea what I'm doing. I use the Benefit brow shaping kit, in dark, to fill in my brows. To be honest you can get a similar one for a fiver but oh well. Simply brush in powder and volia! Luckily I have dark eyebrows so I can get away with not doing much really,
If only my eyebrows would grow longer and maybe one day I will have perfected Cara- like eyebrows.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award details are on my blog
    Rated In Beauty | Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete