Monday 12 January 2015

The Liebster Award

Not my usual sort of post but its better than nothing right?
So I was nominated for the Liebster Award (thanks Hannah!). If I'm honest I don't know what it is but I get the impression it is to help bloggers interact with each other which is quite brill. And apparently Liebster means sweetheart in German so that's a good enough reason to do a blog post about it.
Oh wait, there are rules! And here they are:

  • Link the person you have nominated
  • Answer the questions given by the nominator 
  • Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers (so that's the reason I was nominated ah)
  • Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer (bare effort)
  • Notify the nominees through social media
Well lets answer these questions then,,,
Why did you decide to start blogging?
I decided to start blogging back in 2009 simply (so cringe) 'to make a change' but well here we are 5 years later talking about eyebrows and lipstick. The main reason is that there are so many blogs that I'm jealous of and it just made me want to start writing and get involved in the blogging game.
What would be your ideal day?
This definitely depends on my mood, but either a lazy day with friends watching Netflix or an unlimited money shopping trip with lots of coffee breaks. 
What's your favourite film?
It has to be 10 Things I Hate About You, that film is bloody amazing. 
Sweet or savoury?
Hands down sweet. Chocolate is everything in life.
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
Hmm, this is a hard question but due to my current situation probably a decent house. Or if I'm feeling selfish, an eyebrow bar. It's literally my dream to set up an eyebrow bar (but obvs that's never going to happen).
How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Boobs,boobs, bossy, boobs, boobs
What are your top 3 music artists/bands?
1. You Me At Six 
2. Fall Out Boy    
3. Beyonce     
Where is your favourite place in the world?
New York even though I have never visited there. Life goals right there,
If you could be an animal, what would you be?
Probably a cat. Probably a fat one also. I'm very lazy.
What is your favourite item of makeup?         
Oh it has to be my Benefit mascara! I bloody love it, makes my eyelashes look so unbelievably long. Or my cheap ass eyeshadow that I know you use to fill my brows in, that's also amazing.
Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who?
Good old Leo or James Franco. Mmmm....

So I'm nominating:
Here are my questions also: 
  1. What's your dream job?
  2. Favourite season of the year?
  3. What's your favourite item of clothing?
  4. What 3 things would you take to a desert island?
  5. Who is your inspiration/idol?
  6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
  7. What always makes you laugh?
  8. What animal best describes you?
  9. What is your favourite type of film?
  10. Is honesty always the best policy? 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment