Tuesday 17 February 2015

Back To Blogging

Remember when I said I had loads of blog post ideas to write and they'd be up very soon? Yeah that was all a lie. But I'm back! Get out the party poppers and grab a cup of tea because it's time for a new blog post.
I'm stumped. One million ideas and not enough time to actually put them into action. I'll use the excuse I have GCSEs coming up soon to not actually write for a while. Well for now here is an update on my life:
Still single.
Still chubby- remind me to buy Charlotte Crosbys fitness DVD.
Still poor.
But I'm happy and planning on going prom dress shopping so life's not too bad.
Short update but short is my life (consequence of being 5ft 1).

Fingers crossed I stop being a lazy shit and actually get round to doing a proper blog post. I'll leave you with my favourite three things in the world. Frilly socks, my brown bag and my dog tooth leggings. Perfect.
(Excuse the fat hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment